Enter if you dare...

Friday, August 13, 2010

-Happy Friday The 13th! Velcome to The Horror Drop-

Hey out there to all you Groovie Ghoulies. Welcome to my new Blog which I hope to have some fun with and hope to get some of ya to come over and follow, read, comment and enjoy as well.

As the theme of the Blog seemes to be mostly Horror oriented, I do plan on veering off...often. Don't wanna paint myself into a corner.

So, I figured a perfect day to roll this out would be Friday The 13th. I wanted to drop some info. about a cool event that a local Tattoo Place is having to celebrate the day. If you are on Long Island, you may want to take advantage of this. The info. is as follows:
High Roller Tattoo is celebrating F13 by doing 13 themed tattoos for just $13.00! They are located at 252 South Broadway, Hicksville, NY--and will be doing this from Noon all the way up until 10pm and later. All piercings for this day are also $20.00. No appointment needed, walk-ins welcome. For more info. call 516-933-5212



No comments:

Post a Comment