Enter if you dare...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Been a second...

Trying to keep up with the Blog and make it fun and maybe turn people on to some of the things that I post...so, this one is just random.

A bunch of cool stuff has been coming out be it that we are so close to Halloween. (YAY!)
A few great things are:
-Bugs Bunny's Howl O-Ween Special.
-2 New Goosebumps DVDS-Go Eat Worms and The Blob That Ate Everyone
-For those of you that want a good Heavy Rock record too...The new Murderdolls album came out. It's called "Women And Children Last" It entered at number 43 on Billboard I think when it came out end of August.

And tomorrow...Sept. 28th.
-Rob Zombie is putting out a Special Edition of Hellbilly Deluxe 2.
-Also...a movie that I never thought would make it to DVD, Night Of The Scarecrow!!! I'm so excited about this. I remember my Mother loved this movie and it was only ever on TV. I remember being scared out of my wits and crying over it. Hell yea! Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Great find!! Can't wait till October and Helloween!

    ReplyDelete