Enter if you dare...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Special Exorcist Screenings with Fathom Events!

Hey Ghouls- Been a crazy day and wanted to post this sooner, but better late then never I guess.

Fathom Events is having special screenings of the Extended Director's Cut of The Exorcist...TONIGHT (9/30)-They will also be showing never before seen footage behind the scenes. Very cool, this movie never gets old.

I do believe shortly after this they are putting out a super special edition on Blu-Ray, not sure if it will be DVD format though, bummer.

Anyway, check out http://www.fathomevents.com/ and get yer head spinnin'!

3 comments:

  1. Did you happen to catch it Joe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not! Man, wish I could have but there is always future chances! Love your posts on this site! I try to share em on facebook when i get chances for that. Keep up the Horror!!

    ReplyDelete