Enter if you dare...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wes Craven...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?

For the love of everything unholy...AVOID Craven's new flick, "My Soul To Take"

I honestly hate saying it, but it was god awful. It was terribly written and grotesquely acted. It had no climax and the so-called twist ending made no sense and lacked all sort of feeling.

Not to mention this was in "3-D"...what a joke. I think the credits were the only thing in 3-D. So paying even more for this pile of garbage was even more insulting.

Wes gave us lots of good stuff, this is not one of them. It is poor all around.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I didn't go! Too bad the most of the old flare of horror film has been lost or just faded with time, I guess. Oh well, I just saw a pretty good movie called, The Descent. Also, the one I truly love is, SUSPERIA. Great horror film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe-The Descent is the shit! So well done and very scary. Check out the direct to DVD Sequel, it's very good and picks right up where the 1st leaves off.

    ReplyDelete